Full Mouth Dental Implants (Full Arch All on 4 Implants)
Do you suffer from:
Failing or loose dentures?
Failing dental work that will cost thousands to replace?
Do you keep having to have yet another implant and extraction every few years?
You may be one of millions of people who have spent a fortune on your teeth only to still have major problems and an unattractive smile.
A full arch fixed implant bridge solves all of these problems.
Benefits of full arch dental implants
Have a better life
Safe, comfortable, permanent
Feel better about yourself
Get back into dating
Look and feel like your own, natural teeth
Speak and eat properly
No loose dentures
Procedure results in little to no pain
One day procedure under sedation
Not die without teeth
Avoid embarrassment in social situations
Treatment time for full arch implants
The surgery is usually completed in only ONE single visit. The complete start to finish teeth takes 3-6 visits including some follow up visits!
- The remaining teeth are removed and all the implants are done on the same day.
- A fixed bridge is screwed to the implants within 24 hours or less!
- An average of 4-8 implants are needed for full arch upper or lower implants. Some patients who have extreme upper bone loss or hollow sinuses may need pterygoid and/or zygomatic implants.
Dr. Amin both places AND restores dental implants. This means Dr. Amin takes full responsibility for the implant process.
You will not have to travel to two or three different dentists to have this done. The in-office surgical placement and restoration of your implants are done entirely at our Burbank, California dentist office while you sleep with IV sedation.
Our expert surgical assistants and administrative team are well versed in implant dentistry as this is all we do! They operate daily in a sterile field, much like a hospital operating room.
Course of treatment: Full-Mouth Bridge
There is no better choice to replace missing teeth, OR teeth that are problematic. The solid zirconia implant bridge is not acrylic plastic. It is not removable by the patient.
Full arch fixed implants
- It is not a denture or “hybrid.” This means there is no plastic or acrylic teeth. The bridge is made of high strength zirconia porcelain. That means patients are not exposed to unhealthy, non-precious metal material.
- Missing back teeth can be replaced even when the implants are towards the front. Get rid of your partial denture that replaces your molars.
- Most dental offices are still providing old hybrid denture implant bridges that have been done since 1965! These have acrylic/plastic teeth that commonly break. Most advertised “all-on-four” bridges are made this way. In fact, Dr. Amin replaces many broken “All-on Four” hybrid bridges with this option.
- The unbelievable strength of the zirconia arch, allows for virtually no chipping, or breaking. “Hybrid” implant bridges are prone to chipping and are costly to repair.
- Because Dr. Amin does this procedure routinely, we are able to provide this service at a very reasonable price.
- Costs less! Yes…less. The high cost of a gold substructure is not needed. This savings is passed on to you.
- Cost is all inclusive
- Extra implants are not charged. We use as many is it takes!
- Restoring your smile with this technologically advanced treatment will dramatically improve your ability to chew, eat, and speak normally and comfortably.
- We find many patients also have a renewed confidence in their careers and personal relationships. Having a strong and attractive smile is of paramount importance to Dr. Ramsey Amin.
FULLY CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR SMILE
Dr. Amin completely customizes the Full Mouth Bridge to each patient’s needs and wants. The bridge is molded to precisely fit your jaw and colored specifically to match your gums and the shade of white you prefer. Removing and replacing all teeth with whole mouth dental implants should be performed by an expert in implants. This is considered the most difficult procedure in dentistry.
- The smoothness of the Zirconia restoration will feel comfortable against your gums.
- No one will know the difference between your restoration and a natural smile.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many appointments are required? Is it really done in a day?
YES! It takes a one-day surgery to transform you from your current smile to full fixed implants. Dr. Amin has been performing the “teeth in a day” procedure since 2001.
Is the full mouth implant procedure done in the office?
All of your procedures from start to finish are completed personally by Dr. Ramsey Amin in Burbank, California. We have three sterile surgical suites and expert dental assistants.
What is the cost of full mouth implants (All on 4)?
Because Dr. Amin does this routinely, our cost is usually lower than most other practices. This is because we have experience and safe systems in place specifically for full arch restoration.
We place implants every day! If your case requires zygomatic and/or pterygoid implants it may be slightly more costly than one that only requires traditional/regular implants. Payment plans and financing are available.
Will I be in pain?
No, Dr. Amin has a reputation for making this procedure much better than you think! You will be asleep under IV sedation. Pain will be prevented/reduced from the surgical technique, special anesthetic, antibiotics, PRP/PRF platelet therapy, a potent homeopathic remedy, cryotherapy and shoulder injection that lasts five days. Most patients will only use Tylenol and Ibuprofen including those that had zygomatic implants. Truth, be told, Dr. Amin has some magic!
What is the procedure like?
While you sleep under IV sedation, your remaining teeth (even if infected) and/or bad implants will be removed, and new implants placed. A fixed bridge will be attached to the implants giving you a complete smile in a day.
What if I have been told I do not have enough bone?
Dr. Amin’s process virtually eliminates the need for “major” bone grafting in most patients. Most patients will need some minor extraction sockets grafted to speed bone healing. This is included in your cost unless “major” grafting is needed. Major grafting on the upper can be avoided using zygomatic and pterygoid implants. These are extremely specialized techniques that Dr. Amin teaches to other dentists.
How many dental implants will support my full-arch zirconia implant bridge?
For the last 20 years, Dr. Amin has a 98.6% success rate using 4-8 implants for upper bridges and 4-6 implants for lower bridges. Dr. Amin will determine the precise number of implants your specific case requires. There is no extra cost for additional implants.
How long will I be without teeth?
Less than 24 hours. With Dr. Amin’s technique your extractions are performed, and implants are placed on the very same day. Your customized prototype bridge is attached to your implants. You will not wear dentures. You won’t be left without teeth. Your diet will be restricted to very soft foods (3-4 months) while in the prototype so that your bone can heal without movement.
Will I need a second prototype bridge prior to my final bridge?
Yes…in some cases. Dr. Amin feels it is important to “test drive” a second set of prototypes that will look and feel most like your final. This will allow you to test cosmetics, bite, speech, lip support, and other important factors.
When will I get my final teeth?
You will wear your first prototype bridge for 2 to 6 months while bone and gums heal. It is best to allow this healing for the gums to shape to their final position.
What material is the full arch implant bridge?
Your bridge is custom computer milled from a solid piece of Prettau® Zirconia. It is hand-crafted to your unique smile and real looking colors are permanently absorbed into the bridge prior to final polishing. Dr. Amin has a single, personal dental lab technician who is one of the most experienced in the USA.
How long do full mouth implants last?
Your Prettau® Zirconia bridge is designed to last many years. It is possible that it may out last you! About 1-5% of patients develop bone loss and recession around dental implants. Dr. Amin’s unique surgical technique places the implants in such a way to reduce this possibility tremendously. Dr. Amin has hundreds of cases that are already 20 years old. Smoking, diabetes and immune system problems may shorten the life.
Will my All on 4 bridge change colors or have an odor like dentures?
Zirconia is non-porous, so it does not stain, change colors, or retain odors. You care for this bridge just like natural teeth. Other bridge materials such as acrylic “hybrid” denture teeth attract both odor and stain leading to bad breath.
How do I clean my dental implant bridge?
Zirconia doesn’t attract plaque (and the harmful bacteria that breeds in dental plaque). Most patients only need a water pick and electric toothbrush to keep everything clean. We will teach you how to floss under the smooth underside. Professional cleanings are needed every six months.
Are there studies published in an accredited professional journal on zirconia bridges?
A 2017 study of 2,039 full-arch Prettau® Zirconia bridges published in the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry documents a less than 0.5% failure rate for all patients in the study. Be wary of many inferior imitation zirconia materials, inexperienced providers and large volume production labs/offices.